Skip to content
- 500g (1lb 2oz) of blueberries (or any berries)
- 2tbsp of caster sugar
- 250g (9oz) of cream cheese
- 200ml (7fl oz) crème fraiche
- 1/4tpsp vanilla extract
- 8 oat biscuits (crushed)
- small saucepan
- wooden spoon
- dessert spoon
- 4 glasses
- Place 3/4 of the berries (375g) and half of the sugar into the saucepan. Cover and shimmer 5 minutes until soft. After stir in the other berries and leave to cool.
- With a clean wooden spoon beat together the cream cheese, crème fraiche, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until well mixed and soft.
- Fill the 4 glasses with 1 spoon of the blueberry sauce, then one spoon of the cream cheese mixture then 1 spoon of the crushed biscuits.
- Repeat the layers until you are near the top of the glass. Make sure the last layer is the biscuits.