18 THINGS I’VE LEARNT IN 2018
- Family time is the most important thing period!
- I’ve discovered a complete love of writing
- Being a parent gets easier and harder as they get older!
- My passion for travel is just as strong as ever & I have so many places I still want to visit
- The importance of a good skincare routine in my 40’s
- 40’s really are fun & fabulous!
- Life is short, buy that bag, use that dinner service & go to that place you’ve always wanted to go to!
- If you’re not moving forward you’re standing still.
- I’m starting to master the art of self confidence at long last
- My life has improved dramatically since I got rid of a few toxic people in it over the last couple of years
- That fresh flowers and a gorgeous candle make me feel very happy
- The importance of a little bit of ‘me’ time without feeling guilty!
- That my husband really is my best friend
- Just how important spending time with my gorgeous parents is after a couple of health scares last year.
- BUT I am a 40 something year old woman not a child and I really don’t still need my parents approval for everything!!!!!!!! That ones taken me a long time!!!!
- How to say NO to things I don’t want to do
- That stepping out of my comfort zone was a good thing
- That my children are my world, but I knew that anyway!