19 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2019
A New Year is always a time to reflect on the previous year & look forward to plans and goals for the coming year. Resolutions are like writing a book, what will the next chapter be? It’s up to you to take the first step to make sure it’s a good chapter with lots to look forward to.
I’ve always been someone who likes to plan and I always have goals I want to achieve & things I want to do each year. This year is no different & this year I’ve made 19 New Years Resolutions/goals for 2019.
- Save more money, always top of my list as I’m a bit of a spender at times but I plan to put more away this year.
- Do a new thing every week! It’s great to do & learn new things to avoid getting stuck in a rut.
- Much more family time, my job is busy & demanding which I love but last year was so busy I want much more time with my babies & family this year.
- Grow my blog much more & improve the aesthetics of the blog. (Plus get a good camera)
- Get back on track with my health & fitness journey.
- Read more.
- Finish doing up the house.
- Be much more confident in myself.
- Continue to grow & raise the standard of my school and help my students with their achievements.
- Take 2 more Fellowship teaching exams.
- Stop worrying what other people think & do what’s right for me and my family.
- Continue to go to lovely restaurants, spas, theatre etc as in 2018. Work hard, play hard!
- Run a 5k. Not much to some people but I used to be a good runner & need to start with small goals to get me going again.
- Lots of travel plans.
- Do as many new things with my children as possible & give them lots of new experiences.
- Sort all my photo albums, kids achievement files & file all paperwork properly.
- Get out more as a family with our puppy Dora
- Go to New York
- And as always, try to be a better mum, wife, daughter, friend, teacher than I was last year.